David Airey is celebrating his blog’s first anniversary with some style, I’d say! I just read about this on Engtech’s blog
David’s got great sponsorship going there. Just to sum them up …
The ultimate business blog package
- Logo design from David Airey.
- Custom WordPress theme design from Nate Whitehill.
- Personal marketing / advertising plan from Maki of Dosh Dosh.
- One year’s hosting and blog setup from John Boardley
- Signed copy of Blogging Tips by Lorelle VanFossen of Lorelle on WordPress.
- A second logo design from Tara Roskell of Graphic Design Blog.
- Website critique from Randa Clay of Randa Clay Design.
- One hour SEO consultation with Lyndon Antcliff of Cornwall SEO.
- $60 of books from Amazon courtesy of Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.
- Logo / blog header design from Jonathan-C. Phillips
- One hour blog optimization consultation with Daniel Scocco of Daily Blog Tips.
- Revolution Premium WordPress theme package (personal package) from Brian Gardner.
- Blog review and email interview published on Make It Great! with Phil Gerbyshak.
The following prizes will be drawn individually.
- Behringer Podcastudio USB Podcasting Kit, by Fraser’s Affiliate Marketing Blog.
- $25 via PayPal – Gayla McCord of Mom Gadget.
USB storage keys
- 2GB USB storage key x 3 – Jamie Clague at Terinea Weblog. Three USB sticks will make up three separate prizes, with free worldwide postage.
Blog reviews and design help
- Full blog review with deep links and images published on Blog-Op with Chris Lodge.
- Blog review from Aaron Russell of miLienzo.
- Expert WordPress blog help from Lakshmi Mareddy of Chilligavva.
- Blog review from Hock Ng of Marketing Tools Review.
- Blog makeover from Charles Jordan of The Queer Chef.
Telephone and Skype consultations
- Blog writing consultation with Ben Yoskovitz of Instigator Blog.
- Two 45 minute coaching consultations with Mark McGuinness of Wishful Thinking.
- 4 hour business growth consultation with Rebecca Caroe, via telephone / Skype, or face-to-face in London / Cambridge.
- Tele-Coaching with Tammy Lenski.
- One hour product launch consultation with Design Translator (DT) of Design Sojourn.
- Blog improvement or monetization advice with Easton Ellsworth of Business Blogwire.
Art and literature
- Two premium quality books designed and produced by David Hyde of david the designer.
- Copy of Brand Aid by Brad VanAuken of The Blake Project.
- Watercolour print from Ed Roach Watercolours.
- 728px by 90px banner ad for 30 days above the fold on The Blog Experiment, courtesy of Sara.
- 125px by 125px image ad for 30 days on Smart Wealthy Rich.
- Ad icon located site-wide in the top left of Blog-Op, courtesy of Chris Lodge.
- 30 day text link ad shown site-wide on Contest Blogger.
- 125px by 125px image ad for 30 days on Freelance Folder.
Prize draw details
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, September 26th 2007, and the winners will be announced here on Monday, October 1st 2007. Names will be drawn using a random generator.
Now that’s some bounty I’d like to get my hands on! Good one!
Happy Anniversary Dave!