This is fourth in the series – MOSS Scripted Installation.
Now let’s get down to real business.
All installation files will be in C:\Build\Packages\MOSS
- Create C:\Build\Packages\MOSS folder structure
- Copy Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 installation files in C:\Build\Packages\MOSS\Server12
- Copy SQL Server files to C:\Build\Packages\MOSS\SQLExpress
- Create C:\Build\Packages\MOSS\Scripts
- Copy Config.xml from C:\Build\Packages\MOSS\Server12\Files\SetupSilent\ to C:\Build\Packages\MOSS\Server12\
- Edit this config.xml and replace with your MOSS product key. Leave the rest as is.
Launch the setup (assumption is made that you have already installed .net3 framework)
C:\Build\Packages\MOSS\Server12\setup.exe /config “C:\Build\Packages\MOSS\Server12\config.xml”
Go and have a coffee or tea whilst the setup completes. Just launch the task manager to see when psconfig.exe finishes it’s job 🙂
You are all done!
Next – Configuring SQL Express Edition to allow remote connections.