I have been using Live Mesh for quite some time now and have already reached 60% of my allocated quota 🙂
Today I received an email from The Live Mesh Team with a list of fixes implemented in the latest Live Mesh release.
· Live Mesh is now available in all English-speaking countries (not just the U.S.)
· Removed the User Account Control (UAC) requirement when installing and using Live Mesh with Windows Vista SP1
· Index for Desktop Search now works with Live Mesh folders
· Fixed bug where an underscore in a Hotmail account name returned an "Invalid Hotmail Address" error
· Fixed bug with Silverlight 2 Beta 2 failing to load in Silverlight Media View
· Fixed bug where the notifier tooltip incorrectly indicated that Live Mesh Remote Desktop was unavailable for a computer running in non-admin mode
· Fixed bug where the Live Mesh folder icon was not displayed in the e-mail inviting someone to share a folder
· Fixed one of the bugs that caused Live Mesh to fail to start
· Fixed problem with Live Mesh returning errors when waking from sleep/hibernate
Have you signed up for Live Mesh? Ping me if you want an invite.